In this document, references to “we” or “us” are to Ferratum New Zealand Limited, Level 2, 132 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622 New Zealand (and references to “our” are to be interpreted accordingly).
Under the Privacy Act 1993, individuals have rights of access to, and correction of, their personal information. You can do so by emailing us: email@example.com. A fee may be payable.
You understand and acknowledge to us that:
· All information you provide to us, whether supplied via website, SMS and/or mobile phone is true, correct and complete in every respect.
· You agree to be bound by any conditions set out in any loan application in addition to any other conditions which may be imposed by us.
· An application for a loan is subject to our applicable lending criteria.
· If information you provide to us is not true, correct and complete, your application may be declined.
You certify that:
· You are not less than 18 years of age.
· You are a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand.
You acknowledge that:
· We are collecting information about you to determine whether to provide you with, or continue providing you with, a credit facility or other loan of money. You may not be able to apply for such credit or loan, or access money from us, if all the requested information is not provided. For example, information relating to identity is a requirement under the Financial Transactions Reporting Act 1996 and the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009 and is mandatory if you wish to complete a transaction with us.
· Information collected and held about you (now or in the future) may be used from time to time by us and our related companies to make available to you any of the full range of financial services offered by us, for credit assessment and control and debt recovery purposes, to register any security interest granted to us, for marketing and promotional purposes and generally to do business with you.
· We may disclose information about you to credit reporting agencies for the purpose of obtaining credit reports on you.
· We may make all necessary enquiries concerning your credit record or any information provided by you to us (in an application or otherwise) for purposes related to provision of credit to you, from whatever source we consider appropriate, including any credit reporting agencies. You authorise such entities to provide us with the information we may require.
· Those credit reporting agencies may retain that information and provide it to their credit reporting services.
· We may disclose your personal information (including default information) to such credit reporting agencies. You authorise such entities to collect such information from us for these purposes.
· Information disclosed to credit reporting agencies (including default information) will be held by each agency on its system, accessed by the customers of the credit reporting database and used to provide its credit reporting services (including the maintenance of credit information files and supplying the information to other customers of the relevant credit reporting agency).
· We may also use the credit reporting agency’s monitoring service to receive updates, if any, of the information it holds about you.
· If you default in any obligations to us, we may disclose your relevant personal information (including default information) to credit rating or debt collection agencies or any person we may appoint to collect any outstanding debt, and then it may be retained by them. Those agencies may provide the information to their customers who use their credit reference services. You authorise such entities to collect such information from us for these purposes.