Please read this important notice carefully before using www.ferratum.co.nz ("the Website") operated by Ferratum New Zealand Limited ("us", "we", or "our").
By accessing or using the Website in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Website or contributing content or other materials to the Website, you agree to the below:
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace the Website by posting the updated contents on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of this important notice.
- Please review this Website periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this important notice or any changes to the Website, do not use, access or continue to access the Website and discontinue any use of the Website immediately.
- We may terminate your access to My Account, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All the notices that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, declaration, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Ferratum New Zealand Limited by contacting us in writing only.
1. We recommend
We recommend you had better discuss your debt repayment plan with our Collection Team directly. Your debt repayment plan must be approved by us in writing. Without obtaining our written permission, the same Terms and Conditions apply until you repay back your outstanding loan amount in full. If you cannot repay your outstanding loan amount in full on or before the agreed due date, please urgently contact us.
2. Politically Exposed Persons ( PEPs)
By accepting the Terms and Conditions at the loan confirmation tick box, you confirm that you are not a Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs). A Politically Exposed Person is someone who holds or has held in the last 12 months, in any overseas country, a position that is a prominent public function. Refer to Section 5 of the AML/CFT 2009 Act. Please refer to the TATF Guidance - Politically Exposed Persons ( Recommendations 12 & 22). For further information, please click here.
3. How to make a complaint
Promptly and fairly, we do our best to resolve any complaint you have to the Loan Handler, Collection Officer or customer service staff members in contact with you.
Please address the issue to Customer Service. We have an internal complaints process. It will take up to 20 working days to respond to your complaint.
FSCL Number: N 3811- Our independent dispute resolution scheme operated by Financial Services Complaints Limited (“FSCL”) and approved by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
You can refer the matter to FSCL by emailing email@example.com or calling on 0800 347 257 at any time. There is no cost to you to use the services of FSCL.
You can obtain some more information about your complaint: http://www.fscl.org.nz/complaints/how-make-complaint, http://www.fscl.org.nz/complaints/complaint-form & http://www.fscl.org.nz/complaints/faqs .
Dispute Resolution Officer
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: PO Box 33-1009, Takapuna, Auckland New Zealand
Registered office: L2, 132 Hurstmere Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622.
4. Applying for Hardship Applications
If you are struggling to make payments due to unforeseen hardships such as illness, injury, loss of employment, end of a relationship or any other reasonable cause you may be able to apply for a Hardship Application.
To apply for a Hardship Application please provide us with the following:
- Send us the application in writing to Customer Service.
- Your clear and specific reason(s) for you applying for hardship with the relevant supporting information or verified relevant documents; and
- Request for either a extension of the term of the contract(which will decrease the amounts you repay each payment under a repayment plan); or
- A postponement of the dates on which payments are due under your repayment plan(you will need to specify an exact date for your repayments)
- The law limits who can apply for a hardship but we may take consideration of your Hardship Application by email. However please be aware that not all Hardship Applications can be considered.
If you have constant trouble at making payments towards your general expenses, we strongly advise to visit the below websites first as they provide their services for FREE:
Citizen’s Advice Bureau
5. Interest Free Loans on your first time loan
Are you looking for fast interest free loans? Do you have a good credit history? Experience our Ferratum fast service and free loans offering for first time customers with a good credit history only.
Yes, you read it right. We provide ALL new customers (with Good Credit Record only) their first loan for free - no interest and no fees on your first loan. A new customer with a bad credit record is NOT eligible for this offer. Please make it sure before you apply for your first loan.
Our loan application process is very quick, simple and safe. We never contact your employer either! We respect customers’ privacy and keep their information confidential.
We process the loan application in as fast as in 4 minutes.
You are welcome to re-apply for a new loan after the repayment of your first loan. We understand that sometimes due to the customer’s circumstances, customers are not able to pay on time. For this, our customer service team is always ready to give the best solution possible. Therefore if you have any enquiries along your way, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service to assist you (free of additional charges).
Ferratum Group T/A Ferratum in New Zealand is serving 1.5 million customers in 25 countries. Be the one to get our fast cash loan for free and experience our service.
You may receive the following SMS Text Messages: "Dear Customer,Your first loan is ABSOLUTELY FREE, if you repay it back ON or BEFORE the agreed due date. Don't worry about the expenses & fees in the attachment." & "If the loan is not paid ON or BEFORE the agreed due date, any excluded charges shall be added, pursuant to the agreed Terms and Conditions. Ferratum".
For an example, if your free loan of $200 is approved, transferred to your registered bank account and you have repaid back the principal loan amount of $200 on or before the agreed due date, your total loan repayment on or before the agreed due date will only be $200 which excludes any loan interest, fees, default interest & default fees. However, where your loan amount is not repaid back fully on the agreed due date, the full repayment amount pursuant to the Terms and Conditions will be charged to you. We will also disclose the full repayable amount to you by email before you accept the free loan.
Therefore, please read all the disclosures by email carefully. if you can repay back your free loan on the agreed due date, give it a go! If you are not able to repay back the free loan on the agreed due date, please do not apply for a free loan. We are a responsible lender, therefore please be a responsible borrower.
To know more about interest free fast loan process please click here.
We currently DO NOT send staff members for debt recovery. If you are visited by anyone who claims to be from Ferratum, please immediately inform us and contact the police passing on their contact details.
Please be aware that Ferratum reserves its right to amend, alter, insert or delete any information, image or graphical representation contained in this website, with or without prior notice. We may vary the Terms and Conditions at any time if we are required, or it is advisable for us to do so, by law or change in market conditions or to maintain our rate of return on the loan.
We will give you notice of any change at least 5 Business Days prior to that change taking effect. Any change is binding from the date specified in our notice. Except as otherwise expressly provided in the agreed Terms and Conditions, no variation to the Terms and conditions is effective unless it is in writing and signed by you and us. Please refer to clause 14 of the Terms and Conditions for further information.
Ferratum has the full authority to request for any documents which are relevant to the application. Therefore please do not feel offended in the case where further documentation is required during the loan application process.
Kind regards from the Ferratum customer service.